August Balance Changes and Bug Fixes Announced!
Hello Brawlers! Today Supercell announced several changes, including some buf fixes and Crow and Surge nerfs.
- Fixed an issue where the Mega Monster would not attack players during Enrage when it was exactly at 75% health remaining
- Super City Rampage will now end in a defeat if the maximum server time of 13 minutes is reached and the Mega Monster has not been defeated
- Crow - Increased Slowing Toxin duration from 2.5 seconds to 3.5 seconds
- Gale - Decreased Main Attack damage from 320 to 280 per hit
- Decreased Super charge rate from 10 hits to 12 hits (120)
- Mr. P - Decreased Home Base Health from 2800 to 2200
- Decreased Porter Health from 1500 to 1400
- Piper - Decreased Homemade Recipe homing bullet range by 15%
- Surge - Decreased Health from 3100 to 2800
- Decreased Main Attack projectile split range by 25%