|September Brawl Talk: New Brawler Colette, Skins, Quality of Life Changes!||New Gadget Sneak Peek: Dynamike's Satchel Charge||New Gadget Sneak Peek: Barley's Herbal Tonic||August Balance Changes and Bug Fixes Announced!||New Gadget Sneak Peek: Jessie's Recoil Spring||New Gadget Sneak Peek: Bo's Tripwire||New Gadget Sneak Peek: Piper's Homemade Recipe||Brawl Stars New Season Starts Today! Free Brawl Pass + Surge + New Skins!||Summer of Monsters Update - Complete Change Log||New Brawl Stars Game Mode Explained: Super City Rampage!|
Hello Brawlers! In this tutorial, I'll show what the new game from Supercell is how it works!
Brawl Stars is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game from Supercell. In other words, it's a shooter game with the camera view behind the player.
Brawlers are heroes, troops, characters, or champions (not sure yet, you choose) that you select to join battles. There are over 30 Brawlers to choose from, each one with different skills and special abilities.
Each Brawler features unique abilities and attack:
On most game modes you are engaged on 3 vs 3 battles. Here is the gameplay explained:
- Let's start with the controls. The blue joystick (left) is your movement control. The red joystick on the right is your weapon control, use to aim and shoot on your enemies. The yellow skull button is the SUPER, the special ability of your Brawler.
- On the top of the screen, you can see the game score. This is the Gem Grab mode, the team that holds 10 gems for 15 seconds wins the game.
- On the top of each Brawler, you can see a number, that's how many Gems each Brawler is holding. If he dies, all gems are dropped.
- ChiefTom is my nick.
- Green bar: current life. Life also regenerates over time. If you are about to die, find a safe spot, and wait a few seconds.
- The orange bar is how many shots you currently have. In this picture, the bar is full, so I can shoot 3 times. Every time you attack, the attack bar must regenerate. The regeneration time is different on each Brawler.
- Bubble on the bottom Brawler: after spawning, you get a shield that lasts a couple of seconds.
As you play the game and win battles you will be awarded Boxes, Tokens, Power Points, and Coins. But what are these strange currencies? Here is the short explanation:
1. Once you finish a game, you are rewarded with Tokens. Winning battles will reward you with more Tokens.
4. Power Points are specific to each Brawler, similar to Cards on Clash Royale. You must collect them to upgrade your Brawlers, improving their skills.
5. Once you have enough Force Points to the specific Brawler you want to upgrade, you com complete the upgrade using Coins.
Skins are aesthetic items that change to look on your Brawler. They can be purchased with Gems, Star Points, or obtained for free, depending on the skin.
Some skins, usually the most expensive ones, feature unique victory animations, special effects, and sounds.
Events are different "game modes" where you can play Brawl Stars.
The game currently features 13 game modes, but you can't access all of them of the all. There is a rotation that chooses the game modes and battlefields, giving you up to 7 choices at the time. Each slot lasts 24 hours.
From the 7 slots, 6 are filled with regular events:
One slot is filled with a "special event" that happens only on weekends:
Some events are no longer on the rotation:
At last, the last event featured on the rotation is a regular one, but with Power Play.