Tokens and Star Tokens are a special currency used to open Brawl Boxes.
Tokens can be obtained at no cost, just by playing the game:
- • 10 Tokens are rewarded each time a new events is added to game rotation.
- • 10 Tokens are awarded each time a Brawler levels up.
- • 20 Tokens are awarded each time the player gains an experience level.
- • 10 Tokens are awarded when you lose a game (except Showdown and Siege).
- • 20 Tokes are awarded when you win a game (except Showdown and Siege).
- • Siege is a special game mode. Since it lasts twice the usual time, it rewards 20 Tokens o defeat and 40 on victory.
- • Showdown rewards according to your position. Tokens my vary from 0 (10th place) to 34 Tokens (victory).
- • Tokens are also rewarded on Special Events. The amount may vary according to your performance and the event. The tokens rewarded on these events do not count towards the current cap.
- • Each time a season ends you are awarded with Tokens as well. The amount of Tokens vary according to the number of Trophies you have.
Star Tokens are a special type of Tokens. You get a single Star Token as a reward on the first victory on each event. On Showdown you must place on the top 4.
When you collect 10 Star Tokens you can open a free Big Box.
Token Doublers doubles the amount of Tokens you are rewards on the game. They can be purchased with gems and are currently the best gem cost/benefit of the game.
Coin Doublers will occasionally be on sale at the Shop. There is also a 3% of chance of obtaining it on Brawl Boxes.
This type of purchase is quite interesting, as it feels like a “subscription” once you get used to it. If you want to progress faster without spending too much money, this is the way to go.
There is a limit of how many Tokens you can obtain at the time. Every 2 hours and 24 minutes 20 Tokens will be added to your Token Counter, with a total cap of 200 Tokens.
The "Tokens Exhausted" warning means there is no Tokens available on the Token Counter, so you will play only for Trophies. You will still get Tokens for leveling up your Brawler.
Special Events that requires Tickets will always reward you Tokens, even if the Token Counter is empty.