"A former Pool Bot made obsolete by a newer model, Ricochet is banking on his amazing angle-calculation skills to become a great Brawler."
"Ricochet's bullets bounce off everything except his opponents, and can hit them behind cover."
"Ricochet fires a long burst of bullets that can pierce through enemies and bounce off walls."
"Ricochet's bullets, from attack and Super alike, get supercharged by their first bounce and deal +80 damage!"
• Ricochet is a Rare, long range, moderate damage and very low health Brawler.
• His main attack is a burst of bullets with low spread that bounces off walls. His range is quite long, so you can easily target enemies far away and use corners to hit the ones hiding behind walls.
• His Super is similar to the main attack, but the range is even longer.
• He is a very, very low health Brawler. If you get in range of any other Brawler you will probably be killed. Terrible Brawler on 1v1 and Showdown.
• Players who like to remain on the back of the map, playing hide and seek and acting as a support troop will enjoy this Brawler.
• Use the bouncing ability to hit enemies hiding behind walls.
• Because of the bouncing ability, he is quite useful on Heist. You can easily target enemies that other Brawlers are hiding behind walls, something very common on this game mode. On offense, once the wall of protection is destroyed, you can hit the safe from a very long distance.