"After losing his fans to a rival band, Poco fills every waking moment trying to find the perfect riff to win it all back."
"Poco strums his guitarrón, sending forward bone-jarring sound waves. Enemies hit by the waves take damage."
"Poco plays an uplifting melody that heals himself and any teammates within range. Encore!"
"When Power Chord hits friendly Brawlers they now heal for 400 health"
• Poco is a Rare, mid-range, low damage and medium health Brawler.
• His main attack is a wave, with appearance of musical notes, created by his guitar. Although the damage can be disappointing, the wave spreads out a lot, covering a large area of the map. The wave doesn’t go through walls.
• This Super ability is very unique: it’s another wave created by his guitar, but this one will heal teammates on the area and the Brawler himself. This wave is can pass through walls.
• Due to the nature of his Super, it can’t be used on Showdown. His main attack is not very effective on 1v1 battles, so this is a overall a terrible Brawler on this game mode.
• However, on Bounty and Smash & Grab he is quite good. His wide range can affect all enemies at once and his Super is a great support to your teammates.
• On Smash & Grab, always stay close to the Crystal Mine and target any enemy that comes close.