"El Primo was hit by a meteor from outer space, giving him superhuman strength and unrivaled charisma."
"El Primo fires off a furious flurry of four fiery fists. That's a spicy jalapeno knuckle sandwich!"
"Leaping high, El Primo drops an Intergalactic Elbow that pounds and pushes away anything he lands on!"
"El Primo comes down like a comet! Enemies caught in his Super will burn for 600 damage over 4 seconds."
• El Primo is a Common, melee, high damage and high health Brawler.
• His main attack is to hit enemies with his own fists. With a four punches burst, he is capable of doing up to 400 damage with on a single attack, making him one of the most dangerous Brawlers on the game.
• With high health, once this Brawler gets close enough to hit an enemy, he will probably get his kill.
• On his Super El Primo jumps a short distance and deals area damage to the target. The damage over the area is quite significant, but now enough to kill full bar Brawlers. The Super will also knock down enemies and destroy walls and bushes.
• Since he is a melee Brawler, always run inside the bushes to take the enemies by surprise.
• Being such an amazing Brawler on close combat, he is one of the best on Showdown. The longer he survives, the map gets smaller and he just gets better and better since long distance Brawlers are his only enemies.
• The best way to counter him is to shot him down while running away from him. Remember, he is a melee Brawler, as long as he doesn’t get too close, he will not be able to punch you. For this reason, keep running and shooting, even if you have to do this in circles. Just be careful to not get trapped against walls, this will be fatal.
• On Showdown, save your Super. If you can’t reach an enemy that keeps running away from you, use the Super to jump into his direction. Not only you will reach him, you will also make damage and knock him down, making him an easy kill.