"Barley just wants to be a regular barkeeper. Grind his gears though - steam comes out and bottles start flying."
"Barley lobs a bottle, breaking it and spilling the contents. Its corrosive contents damage enemies standing in the puddle."
"This one’s on the house! Barley hurls a flurry of fiery bottles, covering a huge area in flames. Get out of there, bad guys!"
"Barley takes a swig from every bottle he tosses, regaining 200 health from each main attack."
• Barley is a Rare, long ranged and low health Brawler.
• He throws bottles of liquid that cover a large area, making damage over time. The longer the enemy Brawler remains inside the area, higher will be the damage taken.
• The main difference between the regular and super attack is the total area of damage. Visually, the super attack sets fire on the ground, but makes the same damage as the regular attack. The total area affected on super is much bigger since he throws many bottles of inflammable liquid. The super also has a slightly bigger range because the area of damage is bigger.
• The best tactic with this Brawler is to avoid direct contact with the enemies. Hiding inside bushes and getting cover behind walls is the most effective, and common, tactic.
• Barley is more effective on game modes that have an objective and the enemies must go to a certain area, like Smash & Grab and Heist. Since he can set a place on fire, it’s a great tactic to move enemies away from important zones from the map, like the Crystal Mine.
• There is a small delay on the attack, so always track the path the enemy is going before throwing the bottles.
• It’s also important to analise if there is a escape path for the enemy. Trapping them against walls is a very effective tactic.
• If an enemy tracks you down and starts chasing you, go around walls throw the bottles over it.
• Always avoid direct contact, specially against Shelly, El Primo and other close combat Brawlers.