"This strange desert dweller is the last of the cactus people - as far as we know."
"Spike throws a small cactus that explodes, shooting spikes in different directions."
"Spike invites all seedlings to a cactus party! Enemies caught in the area take damage and get slowed down."
"After using Super, Spike regenerates 500 health per second by staying in its area of effect."
• Spike is a Legendary, mid-range, moderate damage and low health Brawler.
• On his main attack Spike throws a cactus that explodes, sending 6 spikes out radially. The cactus range is 7 tiles, but once it explodes the spikes can fly beyond that, giving Spike a longer range.
• The Super ability is called "Stick Around” and there is a reason for that: when activated, the area he targets grows a circular patch of cacti. All enemies on that area take damage over time and have their movement speed drastically reduced until they move out.
• Overall Spike is a very good Brawler. The main advantage of his regular attack is that a well place cactus gives no chance for the enemies to escape, the spikes fly out radially really fast.
• His main weakness is his low health, once an enemy gets in range to attack will be very hard to the Spike to survive.