"Junker Jessie is a hillbilly girl genius who fashions dangerous gun turrets from scrap."
"Jessie's own invention, the Shock Rifle fires an energy orb that seeks out up to 3 targets before fizzling out."
"Jessie cobbles together a gun turret out of random scrap. She's a genius!"
"Jessie modifies her Shock Rifle to recharge her turrets! Hitting a turret restores 800 of its missing health."
• Jessie is a Common, mid-range, moderate damage and medium health Brawler.
• Her main attack is a medium range energy orb with moderate damage and a small radius. The cool feature is that the Orb bounces once it hits an enemy, so it’s possible to hit multiple enemies with a single shot.
• The Super is actually really cool. She places a small turret with moderate health and low damage. It’s possible to place the turret anywhere on the map since she can "throw” the turret over small distance. The turret is stationary and fires rapidly at enemy Brawlers.
• Overall she is a well balanced Brawler. Usually underrated, she works pretty well on all game modes except Showdown.
• The Super is really cool and can’t be ignored by the enemies, and her main attack is pretty easy to master. The Orb is a bit slow, but with some practice you can learn the timing and hit the enemies fairly easy.
• Since the orb hits the enemy and bounces to others, she is a great Brawler on objective based game modes where the enemies tend to stay close to each other.
• The placement of the turret is crucial to its success. Hiding it in bushes can be quite annoying to your enemies, but the most important thing is to use the turret as a support factor, not the main way to kill an enemy.
• Place it as a distraction that will cause damage to the enemies. You know the they try to destroy the turret as soon as possible, so use that in your favor and kill them when they are distracted.
• Another great tactic is to throw the turret over walls. This way you can easily place it on the bushes near the Crystal Mine on Smash & Grab for example.