"Dynamike is a retired miner who misses the favorite part of his old job - blowing stuff up!"
"Short-tempered Mike is always moments from blowing up, just like the two lit sticks of dynamite he tosses."
"A big-bada-barrel of dynamite blows up just about everything. Enemies get knocked back on impact!"
"Dynamike can now use the concussive force of his attacks and Super to propel himself in the air, even over walls!"
• Dynamike is an Common, mid-range, high damage and low health Brawler.
• The main attack consists in throwing two sticks of dynamite that blow up and deal significant damage in a small radius around them. The sticks will spread out a little bit after being thrown, increasing the total area of damage.
• There is small delay before the explosion, giving the enemies some time to run.
• The total damage is really high, making this attack very useful on crowded areas and objective based game modes such as Smash & Grab and Heist. It’s very effective to clear a path since it makes the enemies run away from a certain area.
• His Super is quite similar, but he throws "just” a single barrel bomb, but it’s a very, very powerful one. The blast will destroy walls, bushes and knock down the surviving Brawlers.
• Making 625 of damage, a leveled up Super is able to directly kill some weak Brawlers, even if they have a full bar during the attack.
• The gameplay is quite similar to Barley. He is most effective riding behind walls and throwing dynamite sticks over them.
• When tracked down by an enemy, avoid direct contact at all costs. Keep running around walls and throw dinamite over them.
• If you are playing offense on Heist, always use the Super to destroy the walls protecting the safe. This will allow your teammates to hit the safe from a long distance.