"Bull Blanco is like a bull in a China Shop. A bull with a double barrel shotgun."
"Bull can't see ten feet, but he doesn't need to! His double barreled shotgun can blow off a barn door with ease."
"Bull has always been headstrong. So he puts his head down and bulldozes through opponents and obstacles."
"When Bull falls below 40% health, his reload speed doubles!"
• Bull is a Rare, mid-range, moderate damage and high health Brawler.
• Like Shelly, he holds a shotgun, firing a burst of shells dealing medium damage. Compared to Shelly, his shotgun has a smaller range, but it’s more powerful and he has more hitpoints, making him a more close combat Brawler.
• A close shot can deal over 480 of damage! Hiding inside bushes to get very close to enemies is a great tactic. I consider him, Shelly and El Primo the best close combat Brawlers on the game.
• His Super, on the other hand, is completely different from Shelly: he runs on straight line, destroying walls and knocking down enemies.
• Once he starts to run there is no way to stop, so be very careful on Showdown or you might get inside the poisoned clouds.
• With high damage on close combat and high health, he is a great Brawler to hold Crystals on Smash & Grab. You can also use his Super to run away from enemies while holding the Crystals.
• In fact, using his Super to run away from enemies is a very common strategy to this Brawler. Being a short range Brawler, he can easily get in trouble against longer range Brawlers like Shelly. Not being capable of hitting her back, running away with the Super is an interesting tactic to survive.