"When Brock's not lighting up the battle with rockets, he's lighting up the dance floor with his smooth moves."
"Brock lets fly with a single Rockin' Rocket that really goes the distance."
"Brock only wants to see you bathing in Rocket Rain: an explosive deluge that takes out enemies and obstacles."
"Brock's main attack rockets set the ground on fire on impact. Enemies in the area take 240 damage per second!"
• Brock is a Common, long ranged, high damage and low health brawler.
• He fires a long-range rocket that deals a lot of damage to a very small area.
• Due to the very small area of effect, the rocket is not quite easy to aim and very slow (yes, you can see the rocket slowly flying around the battlefield), so it requires very good aiming skills to actually hit your enemy over a long distance. But once you hit them, the damage is pretty big.
• This rocket flies on a straight line and it’s quite easy for the enemy to dodge.
• Having low health and a very long range attack, this Brawler is for those players that enjoy staying on the far edges of the map and avoid direct combat. Although he fires rockets, this is the real sniper from the game.
• His Super, on the other hand, launches several rockets on a small area dealing heavy damage, destroying walls and pushing back enemies.
• The difficulty to aim and target enemies makes him probably my least favorite Brawler on Showdown. He is much better on Smash & Grab and Heist.
• His Super is capable of destroying walls, so Brock shows his true value on Heist if you are playing on offense. Use his Super to destroy the walls around the safe and then shoot it down from a very long distance with the regular attack.